Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year everyone! I'm so excited for 2009, I hope it is an awseome year for everyone. I can't believe that next month will be mine and Wade's first year anniversary. I can't believe how fast time has flown. It has been a great year and can't wait for the many years to come. Here is some photos we took during the holidays, sorry I'm a little slow putting these on our blog. Happy New Year everyone! Christmas Day!
We were silly and dressed up at work on Christmas Eve!
This is my friend Chantae in the middle and my friend Whitney on the right.



Christmas morning at my parents.


All the cute little cousins at my family christmas party with my grandpa.



Family Christmas party!



4 comments:

JESSICA N COREY said...

WHAT the HECK? I didnt know you had a blog. KELLS BELLS we need to catch up. Stay in touch and we should get together to do lunch. NO BATTLE!!

Janette said...

how the heck are you? I noticed you on cheleas blog. I would love to keep in touch. Our blog is private. E-mail me at nettnate@msn.com so you can view our blog. You look great and all grown up and happily Married. Tell your family Hi! talk to you later, Janette (Jones) Nelson

Alli said...

Kell! I'm so glad you have a blog too! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Hope everything is going well!
By the way Ty and I went to the bingham riverton game to watch his little sisters cheer, and saw your little bro playing (well he's not little anymore, crazy he is in high school!)

melissa said...

WOOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!! Obsessed kellie, i'm utterly obsessed with your new blog!! all i can say is...its about time!!! Gosh you and Wade couldn't get any cuter..you guys are seriously the cutest couple!! and now i can spy every day:)