Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Hello Everyone! I recently got a new job medical assisting at a Family Practice Office in Draper, and the transition has been really good, lots of training and having to come out of my comfort zone though. I have learned a lot though and am doing things I never thought I could do so it has been a neat experience. I really needed the change, and this opportunity came for a new job, but I miss my old friends at the pediatric office, but I am making new friends and I hope all goes well! It really has been a fun summer spending time with our families and friends. Last weekend we got to go camping at Lodge Pole with the Peacock family. We had fun with the little cousins playing some volleyball, and just hangin with everyone around camp. We also went on a very pretty hike and carved our name in a tree up on the mountain, so now we can show our kids someday.:) I just want to thank my husband for making me love the outdoors, he really has made me appreciate how beautiful our state is, and I love spending time with him doing things we both now love.














3 comments:

Tarah Peacock said...

Looks like you had fun, so bummed we missed it.

Olivia Jane Designs said...

You are so dang cute! I'm glad your new job is going well- the first few weeks is always crazy!

Carrie and Jesse said...

You are so pretty. PLEASE put an ugly picture up. I miss you and your cute family. Tell them all hi for me. Hopefully I'll see you soon. Love Ya