Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Fun weekends!!

How do you like our funny helmets!?
Petroglifts! (I don't know if I spelled that right)






A couple of weekends ago, Wade and I went to Orangeville. Wade has family there, and their Easter tradition is to let the kids roll Easter eggs out in the desert. We went a couple weekends after Easter because it was bad weather that weekend. Anyways, it was fun, we had a picnic, rode the four-wheeler, and just had fun basking and relaxing in the sun. Wade, his Dad and I went fishing last weekend, had lots of fun. This is the only fish I caught though!! :)

2 comments:

Carrie and Jesse said...

That is a pretty fish. Looks like fun! I miss you a lot. I'm glad you're having fun! I'll try to call you soon and catch up :)

The Merrills said...

Kelly!! I totally found your blog! Oh my goodness you look so dang good and happy! I'm glad I can follow you a bit now! :)