Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, March 18, 2011

Baby GIRL!!!

We are expecting a baby girl! We are so excited! I haven't been very good at updating my blog, so a lot has happened! We found out that we were pregnant in December and it was such an exciting experience! We had been trying for about 10 months, so we were so happy! We started to get a little bit discouraged and scared not getting pregnant, but we know that this was just the right time and that we are so blessed. When we found out, we had just gotten back from Sunday dinner were so scared to test because of the disappointment again. We finally got up the courage to test and after awhile I finally got up the courage to go look at the test and there were two lines FINALLY! I just cried and hugged Wade! My pregnancy has been a little rough, but we are making it through and just realizing how blessed we are!! Anyway, just a neat experience I have been meaning to share with all of you. I will keep you all updated better and post some pregnancy pics! :)

2 comments:

The Merrills said...

Kellie!!! I am soooo excited for you guys! :) You are going to be the cutest mommy and I'm so glad that we are both having girls! Hang in there.. it isn't always the best feeling but it is so worth it!!

Carol said...

It is going to be so fun to have a girl!