Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, May 29, 2011

More Pregnancy Pics!

28 weeks prego here!
















Sorry I don't have too much to blog about except my pregnancy updates! Thats pretty much all that is on our minds is this pregnancy! Pregnancy sure has been an adventure. I love being pregnant, but it has been the hardest thing I have ever gone through. She sure likes to keep us on our toes and keep me worrying. Things are going well, I just have to started taking it really easy because this little girl is giving us a little scare right now in trying to come a little early. Pray that I don't have to be put on bed rest! Wade and I are so happy and can't wait to be parents and meet this little one, just not too soon! :)






2 comments:

Carol said...

You look so cute! Hang in there and we willjust keep praying she stays where she should until it is time.

Carrie and Jesse said...

Apparently we need to catch up. I can't believe how close you are getting. TAKE IT EASY!! I want a big, fat baby coming home to you! You look beautiful!