Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

37 weeks and baby shower! :)

This is my 37 week shot. I can't believe I have made it this far. I never thought that I could. What an incredible and hard journey. Wade and I can't wait to see our little Daphnie. I love her so much already.


More fun baby showers! I'm so greatful to my amazing friend Connie for throwing me this shower. It helped us so much and was so much fun. :)



Connie, my Mom and friends Leesa and Susan.





Darling sister in laws Monica, Sara, and friend Sue!







Darling friends Sue, and Chelsie!! :)








2 comments:

Carol said...

You look as cute as ever. I am really, really glad that you have made it this long. We can't wait to meet Daphnie either. It will be soon.

Jonathan and Kiri said...

Of course I was out of town for your 2nd shower as well! lame! I'm sorry to miss it but it sure looks like you had lots of fun! Love your baby bump beautiful girl. Congrats again!