Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, February 21, 2009





Our 1 yr anniversary was on Monday! I can't believe that is has been a year since we were married. It still feels like yesterday. We spent the weekend downtown overnight and went to a nice dinner which was really fun. We played racquet ball at our clubhouse where we were staying, and it was so fun! This is a picture we took at the capitol in the special banquet room. We just took a little tour during the day while we were downtown and went shopping. It was a wonderful time. Thanks for a wonderful year babe!

6 comments:

Tarah Peacock said...

How exciting, I can't believe it's been a year already. Time flies.

chelsey said...

Congrats! Doesn't it fly by?! You guys are cute:) I hope this next year is even better for you:)

Mark and Racquel Stallings said...

Kellie! HI, sorry I keep thinking I need to write you and I always forget but I am so glad you found me and commented on my blog. I'm am always wondering what you are up to! I can't believe it has been a year for you... I remember at your reception I knew I was pregnant and everyone kept asking me when I would have a baby... little did they know? Now look at the us... I swear we were just sleeping out on your tramp! Congrates on your sweet marriage!

RIndi said...

Kellie I found you!!! I can't believe you've been married a year! Time flies! Gosh your pictures are so beautiful! Email me so I can add you to my blog okay?! It's rindihawkins@yahoo.com. Sorry it's private so it's kinda a hassle! But yeah I'll add you so you can write me back!

melissa said...

1 one year....man, it almost seems surreal that everyone is married and moving on so fast with there lives! You 2 are so cute together, you guys are so cute with each other!! I couldn't be happier for you Kel! Remember when we were sitting in the apartment wondering who you were going to marry, its crazy to think not only are you already married and you found him, but its already been one year! congrats you 2

Lacy said...

Hi Kellie! Found your blog link through Whitneys blog. I didnt know so many of you guys from work have blogs. Cool beans!