Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, April 5, 2009


Hello Friends and Family! It has been awhile since I have updated our blog. Life gets so busy and time flies by so fast. Wade has started his lawn care business this year along with working at UPS and also going to school, so that keeps him pretty darn busy. Life has been really good though, just been staying busy with work and our everyday lives. :) My work has been really busy and a long winter with a lot of sick kids, hopefully the weather will get better and work will start to slow downand kids will start to get heathier. I was looking through our pictures this weekend and saw this cute pic of my friends and I and I wanted to post it! Hope everyone is doing good! :)

1 comment:

melissa said...

WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!! As hideous as i look in that picture, i'm THRILLED beyond belief that i made it on your blog!! I loved the update, and i hate to break it to you, but you need more:). I'm glad you guys are doing good!!!